The PC Audit tool produces an audit report of security and system configuration settings for your local PC. The results are displayed in your Internet browser.
- An easy one-click process
- The audit takes less than 60 seconds to run
- The results are immediately available on your PC
- The report is easy to navigate and understand
Click on the image below to view a sample PC Auditor report!
PC Auditor’s Report Scope
- The Current User. SID, GUID, security properties, regional and language options
- PC Hardware. Motherboard, CPU, BIOS, memory, disks, display monitor, printers
- Operating System. OS version, Install date, last boot-up, recovery configuration
- Local Security Policy. Password, account lockout and audit policies, screen saver settings
- Event Logs. Type, location, log size, number of records, action when Event log is full
- Windows Security Centre (WSC). Firewall, anti-virus / anti-spyware software, Windows update
- Windows Firewall. Firewall state and settings for the domain, private and public profiles
- Your Network. IP addresses, network adapter, default gateway, DHCP, DNS, WINS settings
- Network Shares. Share type, network path, share description
- Services. Display name, process id, status, start type, path
- Startup Programs. Details of programs that startup automatically when you log into your PC
- User and System Accounts. Security attributes, SID, privilege, status, number of logons
- Group Accounts. Group type, SID, group members
- Hot Fixes (QFE Updates). Hot fix id, type, install date, detailed information about the updates
To ensure correct results you must run SekChek with Administrator privileges. I.e. Run As Administrator.
About SekChek IPS
SekChek® IPS is a leading provider of computer security review, auditing and benchmarking tools and has served many of the world’s largest companies and public institutions in 130 countries since 1996. SekChek’s clients include security and audit professionals in IT departments, audit firms, internal audit functions, regulatory compliance and corporate governance departments. SekChek’s benchmarking features compare security policies and controls against a unique statistics database containing more than 30 million anonymous and real-life security measurements compiled from 70,000 computer systems across all major industry sectors.