Release Notes: SekChek Classic V5.0.5
SekChek for Windows
- Added an option to analyse an MS-Exchange Server: Organization, Servers, Databases, Storage groups, Users
- Analyse software installed by Windows Installer (MSI)
- Analyse system-wide, quick-fix engineering (QFE) updates applied to the Windows OS
- Analyse attribute Is Object Protected Against Deletion, which is defined on several object types
- Reduced the risk of the Scan process failing due to anti-virus software locking the output files
Please contact us if you are interested in scanning an installation of MS-Exchange.
We included 3 new security tools:
- PC Auditor, which analyses security and system configuration settings defined on your local PC. The results are displayed in your Internet browser
- Find Orphaned SIDs, which searches NTFS for Security Identifiers (SIDs) belonging to old security accounts that no longer exist
- Resolve SID, which resolves a Security Identifier and presents a SID in a user friendly format (System name \ Account name)
You can find the utilities on SekChek’s Tools menu.
View SekChek’s archived news items.